- Corrosion resistant, premium Japanese steel shears are long-lasting and razor-sharp
- Multipurpose 3-in-1 kitchen shears can also be used as a bottle opener and nutcracker
- Detachable blades lock in place for balance, strength, and superior cutting performance
- Colorful handles are shaped for comfortable grasp and a solid, confident handhold
- Dishwasher safe, but handwash is reccomended for best performance
Cut right to the chase and equip your kitchen for utility with a pair of versatile and durable Ayesha™ Collection Japanese Steel 3-in-1 Kitchen Shears.
Honed from Japanese steel for razor sharp performance, these detachable, multipurpose kitchen shears are ideal for trimming kale and other leafy vegetables, portioning cuts of poultry, or simply cutting parchment paper and kitchen twine. Designed for convenience, the scissors feature innovative 3-in-1 utility blades that also work handily as a bottle opener or nutcracker. Plus, this Ayesha Curry kitchenware helps support No Kid Hungry to provide up to 500,000 meals to children in need. Learn more at nokidhungry.org/onedollar.
After use, these durable shears can detach for easy cleaning and storage. Although dishwasher safe for quick cleaning on-the-go, a thorough handwash is recommended to keep your shears at top performance, and always ensure knives, kitchen scissors, and other cutlery are clean and dry before storing in a sheath or knife block.
For simple snips and slices to incredibly easy cuts, reach for the utility, durability and convenience of the Ayesha™ Collection Japanese Steel 3-in-1 Kitchen Shears.