• Heavy-duty, high-performance steel construction boasts extended edges for easy handling in and out of the oven
• Long-lasting, enhanced quality nonstick helps promote even baking and browning and easier food release
• Fluted pan mold is ideal for pound cakes, bundt cakes, and creative savory recipes
• Oven safe to 450 degrees F; dishwasher safe for easy cleaning, hand wash recommended
• This Ayesha Curry kitchenware helps support No Kid Hungry to provide up to 500,000 meals to children in need. Learn more at nokidhungry.org/onedollar
Equally perfect for an orange blossom poundcake or a double chocolate bundt cake, the Ayesha(tm) Bakeware 9.5-inch Fluted Mold Pan features enhanced nonstick coating for easy, dependable food release recipe after recipe.
Not just for sweet recipes, fluted mold pans can also be inverted for a cool spin on baked mac and cheese or to make uniquely shaped breads and meatloaves. Plus, the pan is oven safe to 450°F, so you can take advantage of its even browning. Newbie bakers and seasoned pros alike will love the high-performance steel construction with extended edges that make for super-easy handling in and out of the oven. Plus, this Ayesha Curry kitchenware helps support No Kid Hungry to provide up to 500,000 meals to children in need. Learn more at nokidhungry.org/onedollar.
Whether baking sweet or savory, the Ayesha(tm) Bakeware 9.5-Inch Fluted Mold Pan is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup (hand wash reccomended for best performance) and is sure to become essential bakeware for goodie bakers and gourmet home chefs alike.