• Essential cookware for home chefs who emulate Ayesha Curry’s signature style of simplicity and fearless fun
• Crafted with durable hard anodized aluminum for quick and even heating; suitable for all stovetops except induction
• Double-riveted stainless steel handle is oven safe to 500 degrees F, shatter-resistant glass lid seals in heat and moisture
• Enhanced, PFOA-free nonstick coating in gourmet-inspired copper tone delivers effortless food release and easy cleanup
• This Ayesha Curry kitchenware helps support No Kid Hungry to provide up to 500,000 meals to children in need. Learn more at nokidhungry.org/onedollar
Aspire to your next level of kitchen cool and simplify the pursuit of your home chef passions with the Ayesha(tm) Home Collection 7.5-Quart Hard-Anodized Aluminum Nonstick One Pot Meal Stockpot.
The Ayesha(tm) Home Collection puts inspiring, high-quality cookware in easy reach for creating flawless traditional favorites, whipping up fun and easy weeknight family dinners or making a signature meal for brunches, date night, or holiday get-togethers. This 7.5-quart stockpot features chic design in a size that’s perfect for pulling together Ayesha’s Sweet Pea Soup with Herbed Scallops or a spicy family-sized helping of Game Day Chili.
Constructed from extra-durable and even-heating hard-anodized aluminum, the stockpot features a sleek, flared silhouette and is heat safe to 500° F. A double-riveted stainless steel handle and shatter resistant glass lid provide maximum creativity and versatility in the kitchen, and the premium-grade nonstick coating provides long-lasting, effortless food release and easy cleanup of even the gooiest recipes like Ayesha’s Apple-Cinnamon Oatmeal. Plus, this Ayesha Curry kitchenware helps support No Kid Hungry to provide up to 500,000 meals to children in need. Learn more at nokidhungry.org/onedollar.
Life is short, so go big, get ready for the big game and let your one-pot recipes shine with the Ayesha(tm) Home Collection 7.5-Quart Hard-Anodized Aluminum Nonstick One Pot Meal Stockpot.