- The Ayesha™ Home Collection includes essential cookware for home chefs who emulate Ayesha Curry’s signature style of simplicity and fearless fun
- Crafted with durable hard anodized aluminum for quick and even heating to eliminate the hot spots leading to burned foods
- Enhanced, PFOA-free nonstick coating in gourmet-inspired copper tone delivers effortless food release and easy cleanup; suitable for all stovetops except induction
- Double-riveted stainless steel handles and shatter-resistant glass lids are heat safe to 500 degrees F; cookware features sleek, flared silhouette for adding a modern design accent to the kitchen
- This Ayesha Curry kitchenware helps support No Kid Hungry to provide up to 500,000 meals to children in need. Learn more at nokidhungry.org/onedollar
Simplify the pursuit of your home chef passions with the Ayesha™ Home Collection 4.5-Quart Hard Anodized Aluminum Covered Saucepot.
The Ayesha™ Home Collection puts inspiring, pro-quality cookware in easy reach for creating flawless traditional favorites, cooking up fun and easy weeknight family dinners or making a signature spin on recipes for brunches, date night, or holiday get-togethers. This 4.5-quart saucepot boasts all the features and an eye-catching style that’s perfect for pulling together Ayesha’s Cauliflower and Leek Soup with Crispy Pancetta or a comfort-food friendly helping of Game Day Chili.
Constructed from hard anodized aluminum, the cookware heats quickly and evenly and is twice as strong as stainless steel in sleek, flared silhouettes. More than just a pretty pot, this high-quality cookware is heat safe to 500° F and features a double-riveted stainless steel handle and shatter resistant glass lid for confidence and cool, comfortable performance in the kitchen. The glass lid locks in heat and moisture, and a premium-grade nonstick coating provides long-lasting, effortless food release and easy cleanup of even the gooiest recipes like Ayesha’s warm Apple-Cinnamon Oatmeal. Plus, this Ayesha Curry kitchenware helps support No Kid Hungry to provide up to 500,000 meals to children in need. Learn more at nokidhungry.org/onedollar.
Life is short, so get saucy and let your simple and sophisticated recipes shine with the Ayesha™ Home Collection 4.5-Quart Hard Anodized Aluminum Covered Saucepot.