Aspire to your next level of creative kitchen cool with the Ayesha Curry(tm) Home Collection 3-Quart Stainless Steel Covered Saucepan.
The Ayesha Curry(tm) Home Collection puts premium-quality cookware in easy reach for cooking up fun and easy weeknight family dinners or making a signature meal for brunches, date night, or holiday get-togethers. This 3-quart saucepan features eye-catching style in a size that’s perfect for pulling together Ayesha’s Sweet and Savory Shrimp and Grits or a comfort-food friendly helping of Five Ingredient Pasta.
Constructed from durable stainless steel with a polished exterior and brushed stainless steel interior, the saucepan looks and performs at a pro-grade level with double-riveted handles for simple control of big one-pan meals like Seafood Medley with fresh mussels. More than just a pretty pan, this versatile cookware is heat safe to 500°F and features laser-etched measurement markings for effortless meal prep and a snug-fitting lid to seal in heat and moisture. It’s also dishwasher safe for easy cleanup, so spend some extra time with friends and family creating the moments that matter over a slice of Citrus-Olive Oil Cake.
Whether pulling off one of Ayesha Curry’s no-fuss family-friendly recipes or venturing out on your own culinary adventure, set your sights on simple, easy, and soul-satisfying cooking with the Ayesha Curry(tm) Home Collection 3-Quart Stainless Steel Saucepan.
- Saucepan features durable stainless steel construction with a two-tone polished exterior and brushed stainless steel interior
- Stylish, flared silhouette and diamond embossed cookware bottom add a chic design accent to the kitchen; laser-etched measurement markings for easy meal prep
- Brushed stainless steel handles with polished accents offer a sturdy grip snug-fitting, oven safe lids for maximum kitchen versatility
- Oven safe to a ripping 500 degrees F and suitable for all stovetops, including induction; dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
- This Ayesha Curry kitchenware helps support No Kid Hungry to provide up to 500,000 meals to children in need. Learn more at nokidhungry.org/onedollar