• Natural parawood construction boasts durable, long-lasting performance
• Food-grade, clear matte finish highlights the beautiful wood grain and protects against drying and warping
• Raised edge makes it easier to handle and prevents the board from sliding when leaned against a vertical surface
• At a full inch thick, the cutting board provides heft and a solid, dependable surface for easy chopping and food prep
• Fine woodgrain makes the cutting board ideal for antipasto and charcuterie-style presentations
Meet your bestest new block ever. At a full inch thick, the Ayesha(tm) Pantryware 20-Inch by 14-Inch Cut and Serve Board is sure to become your go-to board for cutting, chopping, slicing, and dicing in the kitchen.
Constructed from beautifully grained parawood, this cutting board isn’t just durable. It’s a refined, robust surface destined to take your mise en place to a new place. A food-grade, clear matte finish highlights the natural woodgrain, making the cutting board ideal for antipasto and charcuterie presentations. Clean lines with a raised edge not only make this cutting board super-easy to handle, they also help the board lean vertically for stylish, show-off storage without it slipping back down on the counter with a bang. Plus, this Ayesha Curry kitchenware helps support No Kid Hungry to provide up to 500,000 meals to children in need. Learn more at nokidhungry.org/onedollar.
From chopping onions for chicken curry to slicing asparagus to pair with prosciutto-wrapped egg cups, put some solid performance into your prep with the Ayesha(tm) Pantryware 20-Inch by 14-Inch Cut and Serve Board.