• Sturdy enamel on steel construction heats water quickly and is suitable for all stovetops, including induction
• Stylish and sturdy parawood handles feature a food-grade protective mineral oil finish
• Flip-up-lid makes it a cinch to pour hot water into mugs, tea cups, tea pots, and French Press coffee makers
• Pleasant whistle lets you know when water has begun to boil
• This Ayesha Curry kitchenware helps support No Kid Hungry to provide up to 500,000 meals to children in need. Learn more at nokidhungry.org/onedollar
Pleasant cups of Earl Grey or Lemongrass tea are just an easy steep away with the Ayesha(tm) Collection Enamel on Steel 2-Quart Whistling Teakettle.
Constructed of quick-heating enamel on steel, this durable but still stovetop chic kettle quickly boils water for brewing tea or making a pot of coffee with the Ayesha Curry 8-Cup French Press (sold separately). Stylish but sturdy handles and knobs are crafted with natural parawood and have a food-grade, mineral oil protective finish. The flip-up lid features a pleasant whistle to let you know when the water is ready and the kettle is suitable for use on all stovetops, including induction. Plus, this Ayesha Curry kitchenware helps support No Kid Hungry to provide up to 500,000 meals to children in need. Learn more at nokidhungry.org/onedollar.
Have piping hot water at the ready with a pleasing whistle and eye-catching design using the Ayesha(tm) Collection Enamel on Steel 2-Quart Whistling Teakettle.