Let life shine with the Ayesha Curry(tm) 11.5-Inch Spatula Spoonula Set featuring Ayesha’s signature heart-sketch logo.
Suitable for high-heat saucing and sauteeing, the silicone spoonula and spatula heads are heat safe to 450°F. Batter up the wet and dry ingredients for Ayesha’s Citrus-Olive Oil cake or simmer down some brown sugar, soy sauce and ginger for Oven Roasted Brown Sugar Chicken with these versatile and indespensible kitchen tools designed for long-lasting comfort and durability, recipe after recipe.
The generous 11.5-inch handles easily reach down into large mixing bowls, and are finished with food-grade, matte mineral oil to highlight the distinctive parawood grain. Use the spatula to finish off Ayesha’s Smoked Salmon Scramble or grab the spoonula to whip up a generous helping of Carolina Chowder. Both tools boast handles crafted from sustainable parawood and finished with a food-grade mineral oil to highlight the beautiful woodgrain and enhance durability for long-lasting performance. Plus, this Ayesha Curry kitchenware helps support No Kid Hungry to provide up to 500,000 meals to children in need. Learn more at nokidhungry.org/onedollar.
A perfect compliment to the entire Ayesha Curry kitchenware line, the Ayesha Curry 11.5-inch Spatula Spoonula Set will quickly find its way into aspiring chef’s hands and hearts as go-to gadgetry for easy, inspired, creative cooking.
- Essential kitchen tools for home chefs who emulate Ayesha Curry’s signature style of simplicity and fearless fun
- Spatula and spoonula handles are crafted from eco-friendly parawood and finished with food-grade mineral oil to highlight natural wood grain
- Long 11.5-inch handles easily reach down into big mixing bowls and stockpots; heat safe to 450 degrees F
- Spatula and spoonula tools provide versatility for mixing, folding, spooning, and stirring; long-lasting silicone heads feature Ayesha Curry signature heart logo
- Plus, this Ayesha Curry kitchenware helps support No Kid Hungry to provide up to 500,000 meals to children in need. Learn more at nokidhungry.org/onedollar