• Beautifully grained parawood construction boasts durable, long-lasting performance.
• Food-grade, clear matte finish highlights the natural wood grain and protects against drying and warping.
• Raised edge makes it easier to handle and prevents the board from sliding when leaned against a vertical surface.
• At a full inch thick, the cutting board provides heft and a solid, dependable surface for easy chopping and food prep.
• Fine woodgrain makes the cutting board ideal for antipasto and charcuterie-style presentations.
Meet the best new board on the block. At a full inch thick, the Ayesha(tm) Pantryware 16-Inch by 12-Inch Cut and Serve Board is sure to become your go-to surface for cutting, chopping, slicing, and dicing in the kitchen.
Constructed from beautifully grained parawood, this cutting board isn’t just durable. It’s a refined, robust surface destined to take your mise en place to a new place. A food-grade, clear matte finish highlights the natural woodgrain, making the cutting board ideal for antipasto and charcuterie presentations. Clean lines with a raised edge not only make this cutting board super-easy to handle, they also help the board lean vertically for stylish, show-off storage without it slipping back down on the counter with a bang. Plus, this Ayesha Curry kitchenware helps support No Kid Hungry to provide up to 500,000 meals to children in need. Learn more at nokidhungry.org/onedollar.
From chopping onions for chicken curry to slicing asparagus to pair with prosciutto-wrapped egg cups, put some solid performance into your prep with the Ayesha(tm) Pantryware 16-Inch by 12-Inch Cut and Serve Board.