• Essential cookware for home chefs who emulate Ayesha Curry’s signature style of simplicity and fearless fun
• Enamel on steel construction provides fast, even heating for larger volumes of liquids, soups, and stews
• Comfortable handles ease the transition from stove top to oven to the countertop; Oven safe to 450°F and suitable for induction stove tops
• Colorful enamel coating resists stains and makes cleanup quick and easy; snug-fitting lid seals in heat and moisture
• This Ayesha Curry kitchenware helps support No Kid Hungry to provide up to 500,000 meals to children in need. Learn more at nokidhungry.org/onedollar
Whether bubbling up some game day chili for the crew or simmering mom’s chicken soup for the whole family, the generous size and simple style of the Ayesha(tm) Collection 12-Quart Enamel on Steel Stockpot brings big-time capacity to comfort food cooking.
Oven safe to 450°F and suitable for all stove tops including induction, the stockpot offers aspiring home chefs the ultimate in versatility for creating authentic and easy one-pot meals, savory soups and satisfying broths. A colorful enamel coating resists stains while providing functional flair and easy cleanup, and sturdy handles make it simple to move the stockpot from the burner to the oven to the counter. Durable enamel on steel construction generates fast, even heating and a snug-fitting lid seals in heat and moisture quickly boil up water for pasta or melt down a cheddar-butter mixture for a party-sized pot of mac and cheese. Plus, this Ayesha Curry kitchenware helps support No Kid Hungry to provide up to 500,000 meals to children in need. Learn more at nokidhungry.org/onedollar
Carefree, creative meals are easy to make in generous proportions and even easier to cleanup so developing chefs can show-off some vibrant kitchen style with the Ayesh(tm) Collection 12-Quart Enamel on Steel Stockpot.