Blister Shishito peppers, brown some sweet potato cornbread and make other fun and flavorful meals with the Ayesha Curry(tm) 12-Inch Cast Iron Enamel Skillet.
Constructed from durable, virgin ore cast iron, this skillet is ideal for cooking on any surface including gas and induction and is still lightweight and easy to handle for weekday dinners with the family or putting your own signature twist on traditional recipes. Featuring an enameled surface for easy cooking and cleaning, the skillet is perfect for baking Ayesha’s Blackberry and Pineapple Fruit Cake with Vanilla Creme Fraiche or searing up Easy Pan Steaks to pile on top of some Loaded Mashed Potatoes.
The cast iron body features matte black enamel on the pan’s interior for great searing and browning and a glossy metallic fleck enamel on the pan’s exterior for chic countertop style. A solid main handle and smaller helper handle make it practically effortless to pull together crispy, juicy pork chops and apples on the stove top and then move them right to the oven, where the skillet is safe to a ripping 500°F, so baking and broiling come off without a hitch. Cooking juices and sauces are just as easy to manage with the skillet’s double pour spouts. Plus, this Ayesha Curry kitchenware helps support No Kid Hungry to provide up to 500,000 meals to children in need. Learn more at nokidhungry.org/onedollar.
From Tuesday night comfort foods with the kids to a couples-only weekend dinner party, great-tasting meals have never been more accessible or stylish than with the Ayesha Curry(tm) 12-Inch Cast Iron Enamel Skillet.
- Perfect for creative, carefree cooking from home chefs who emulate Ayesha Curry’s embrace of life’s passions
- Enameled cast iron skillet insures even heating and easy cleanup
- Secondary helper handler maximizes control and versatility; double side pour spouts allow simple transfer of cooking juices and sauces
- Oven safe to 500 degrees F; suitable for all stovetops, including induction
- This Ayesha Curry kitchenware helps support No Kid Hungry to provide up to 500,000 meals to children in need. Learn more at nokidhungry.org/onedollar