Season your kitchen with simplicity and unleash your culinary passions with the Ayesha Curry(tm) Home Collection 12.5-Inch Hard Anodized Aluminum Skillet.
The Ayesha Curry(tm) Home Collection puts premium-quality, inspiring cookware in easy reach for cooking fun and easy weeknight family dinners, creating flawless traditional favorites or mastering your signature recipe for brunches, date night, or a holiday get-together. The 12.5-inch nonstick skillet provides eye-catching style in a generous size that’s perfect for Easy Pan Steaks or Ayesha’s Honey Pepper Shrimp.
Constructed from fast- and even-heating hard anodized aluminum that’s twice as strong as stainless steel, the skillet features a sleek, flared silhouette. More than just a pretty pan, this professional-grade skillet is heat safe to 500°F and features a double-riveted stainless steel handle for confident, comfortable performance in the kitchen. Plus, a premium-grade nonstick coating provides long-lasting, effortless food release and easy cleanup of even the gooiest recipes like Ayesha’s Bananas Foster. This Ayesha Curry kitchenware also helps support No Kid Hungry to provide up to 500,000 meals to children in need. Learn more at nokidhungry.org/onedollar.
Sizzle up some creative kitchen cool and pull off simple and sophisticated recipes easily with the Ayesha Curry(tm) Home Collection Hard Anodized Aluminum 12.5-Inch Nonstick Skillet.
- Essential cookware for home chefs who emulate Ayesha Curry’s signature style of simplicity and fearless fun
- Crafted with durable hard anodized aluminum for quick and even heating to eliminate the hot spots leading to burned foods; boasts enhanced, PFOA-free nonstick interior for quick food release and easy cleanup
- Double-riveted stainless steel handle for comfortable, confident grip
- Oven safe to 500 degrees F and suitable for all stovetops except induction; cookware features sleek, flared silhouette for adding an accent of chic design to the kitchen
- This Ayesha Curry kitchenware helps support No Kid Hungry to provide up to 500,000 meals to children in need. Learn more at nokidhungry.org/onedollar.