Season your kitchen with simplicity and unleash your cooking passions with the Ayesha Curry(tm) Home Collection 12.5-Inch Nonstick Skillet.
The Ayesha Curry(tm) Home Collection puts high-quality, inspiring cookware in easy reach for creating flawless traditional favorites, cooking fun and easy weeknight family dinners, or mastering your signature recipe for brunches, date night, or a holiday get-together. The 12.5-inch nonstick skillet provides countertop style in a generous size perfect for Easy Pan Steaks or Ayesha’s Honey Pepper Shrimp.
Constructed from fast- and even-heating aluminum with a stylish hard porcelain exterior, the skillet features a sleek, flared silhouette in gorgeous contemporary colors. More than just a pretty pan, this high-quality skillet is heat safe to 500°F and features a double-riveted stainless steel handle and shatter resistant glass lid for maximum kitchen versatility. The glass lid locks in heat and moisture for the juiciest Pork Chops with Apples, and a diamond-textured surface with premium nonstick coating provides long-lasting, effortless food release, enhanced browning, and easy cleanup of even the gooiest recipes. Plus, this Ayesha Curry kitchenware helps support No Kid Hungry to provide up to 500,000 meals to children in need. Learn more at nokidhungry.org/onedollar.
Sizzle up some creative kitchen cool and pull off simple and sophisticated recipes easily with the Ayesha Curry(tm) Home Collection Porcelain Enamel 12.5-Inch Nonstick Skillet.
- Essential cookware for home chefs who emulate Ayesha Curry’s signature style of simplicity and fearless fun
- Crafted from durable aluminum for fast and even heating; suitable for all stovetops except induction
- Double-riveted stainless steel handle is oven safe to 500 degrees F
- Boasts a diamond textured surface and long-lasting, PFOA-free nonstick for enhanced browning and effortless food release and cleanup.
- This Ayesha Curry kitchenware helps support No Kid Hungry to provide up to 500,000 meals to children in need. Learn more at nokidhungry.org/onedollar