From stovetop to tabletop, season your kitchen with simplicity and style using the unique Ayesha Curry(tm) 12.5-Inch Spurtle.
Right at home stirring a simmering stockpot of turkey noodle soup or mixing a family-sized bowl of Ayesha’s Ultimate Caeser Salad, this indispensible kitchen tool is constructed from sustainable parawood and designed for long-lasting comfort and durability, recipe after recipe. Somewhat a cross between a spoon and a spatula, the spurtle is an incredibly versatile tool to fold ingredients into batters, stir up eggs, toss salads or mix up a batch of Ayesha’s Apple and Cinnamon Oatmeal. The generous 12.5-inch handle easily reaches down into larger mixing bowls and stockpots to mix, spoon, dollop and fold ingredients together for carefree cooking. Plus, this Ayesha Curry kitchenware helps support No Kid Hungry to provide up to 500,000 meals to children in need. Learn more at nokidhungry.org/onedollar.
Heat safe to 450°F, the spurtle is finished with food-grade, matte mineral oil to highlight the distinctive parawood grain. A perfect compliment to the entire Ayesha Curry line of kitchenware, the Ayesha Curry(tm) 12.5-Inch Spurtle offers function and form for aspiring chefs, so whip up a weeknight family feast of Ayesha’s Five Ingredient Pasta or serve a sophisticated Honey-Pepper Shrimp for an unforgettable weekend brunch.
- Essential kitchenware for home chefs who emulate Ayesha Curry’s signature style of simplicity and fearless fun
- Crafted from eco-friendly parawood and finished with food-grade mineral oil to highlight natural wood grain
- Long handle easily reaches down into big mixing bowls and stockpots
- Solid spurtle is suitable for all cookware, including nonstick; heat safe to 450 degrees F
- This Ayesha Curry kitchenware helps support No Kid Hungry to provide up to 500,000 meals to children in need. Learn more at nokidhungry.org/onedollar